Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Homework leads to film viewing

I've spent the last month+ working on homework for my IAKM program. Nothing like spending time in front of the computer from dusk to dawn, especially when it has been a gorgeous fall outside here in Ohio. While I've been putting in late nights I did have the pleasure of viewing a few good movies lately, granted a little in the background, but still paying a attention a little bit. TCM and IFC are tremendous to have running. A few weeks ago, while conducting a content inventory on TeaSource.com, long project, I watched two Louis Malle films. Zazie dans le métro was incredible and had absolutely stunning filmwork and sets. I didn't stay up late enough but did record Black Moon and still need to view that film.
For another project and late night IFC kept me awake with Coffin Joe: At Midnight I'll Take Your Soul, Coffin Joe: This Night I'll Possess Your Corpse,and Coffin Joe: Awakening of the Beast.

So here's to more homework and more movies

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home